How to get to: Agriturismo La Torre
Agriturismo La Torre
località La Torre, Fornoli, 55022 Bagni di Lucca LU
How to get to: Podere l'Aione
Podere Aione, 87/a, 58054 Scansano GR
How to get to: Farmhouse La Capitana
Farmhouse La Capitana
Via della Capitana 1 58052, Magliano in Toscana (GR)
GPS coordinates: 42°39′36.63″N – 11°16′13.59″E
What to bring
- T-shirts (1 t-shirt of white “COTONE” to be painted)
- long pants
- linen changes
- bathroom accessories (soap, bath shower, comb, toothbrush, toothpaste)
- high-protection sunscreen
- beach towel and bathrobe
- bath towels
- rubber slippers for shower and pool
- small backpack for excursions
- small flashlight
- a hat or your favorite dress to use for theatrical activities (hats, accessories, dresses, etc.)
- complete case of scissors, pencils, markers and glue
- Kids playing an instrument can take it to camp!
OPTIONAL:Bring a drawing canvas of any size if you want to take part in an afternoon painting class.
Mark all objects with the child’s first and last name in indelible ink.
Note: please use small suitcases, 55cm x 40cm x 20cm. For those who stay at the camp for 2 weeks it is possible to do the laundry.
What not to bring
- electronic games
Please note:we are not responsible for lost or broken valuables if they are brought.
Parents are invited to leave the children between 10 and 25 euros.
On Sundays from 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., welcome and visit the center with their parents. Luggage, which must have a child identification label, will be left at the entrance.
Saturday from 11:00 am to 12:00 pm arrival of parents at the Agriturismo. At 12:00 a.m. children’s performance and goodbye to next year.
For children staying for more than a week in the same camp, parents can:
- come and pick up the baby on Saturday and bring him back on Sunday
according to the timetables set for check-in and check-out
- leave it at the camp with the teachers
- photocopy of the health card
- certificate of fitness
Documents can be emailed ahead of time or brought directly to the camp.
Write to us for more information!
Over twenty years of experience, innovation, research of new teaching methodologies to always be at the top. It is following this path that Canadian Island organizes fun, educational and engaging Summer Camps.
With a one to five teacher to student ratio, we are able to achieve a goal that we care about: personalized attention for each camper.
Our team constantly oversees all activities to ensure the safety and well-being of all campers. Many of our teachers have first aid certification.
The music around the fire, the friendships that are born, the sport, the art, the study, the empathy with the team that accompanies the boys in this adventure. Days lived in harmony, learning, discovering, growing together.